Aims and Objectives of the Institute
- Engage in high level teaching and research.
- Train researchers.
- Establish M.Sc., M.Phil., and Ph.D and other programmes in the relevant discipline in accordance with the standards and requirements of the Quaid-i-Azam University
- Promote cooperation in inter-disciplinary relationship with other Centres, teaching and research establishments
- Arrange conferences/seminars for the development of teaching and research.
- Conduct teaching and research in such particular fields as assigned to it by the Federal Government in consultation with the Quaid-i-Azam University.
Introduction / Aims and Objectives of the Chair on Quaid-i-Azam and Freedom Movement
The President, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, on the recommendations of the Federal Cabinet, approved the establishment of the Chair on Quaid-i-Azam and Freedom Movement at the National Institute of Pakistan Studies, Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad. The Chair started functioning in September, 1993.
Aims and Objectives
- to do research on the life and times of Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- to do research on the freedom movement.
- to create awareness about the contribution of Quaid-i-Azam among the students of the University by introducing courses at the National Institute of Pakistan Studies.
- to arrange seminars/conferences at national and international level .
- to conduct research on various aspects of Pakistan after 1947